Mobile No. 087-712-6189/098-329-3588
Tel : 02-108-7687, Fax : 02-011-9105
Line ID: 0877126189, 0983293588​
Skype ID: thitiporn.doucette


Today 134
Yesterday 789
Total 450,785
Page Views
Today 235
Yesterday 293
Total 557,917

Upgrading your Tourist Visa

We can provide the Changing type of Visa for foreigners who hold a Tourist Visa. Transit Visa and on visa (30 days, 15 days) to Thailand. We’re able to change those of Visas to be Non Immigrant Visa for working in Thailand (Non-B) and other purposes (Non-o, Non -Ed)
Report 90 Days as an Alien who has been permitted to stay temporarily in the kingdom then. If you live in the Kingdom over 90 days, such alien is required to report to inform housing to employees the office of Immigration every 90 days if any locality have immigration the competent office of time. Subject to Section Act 2522


1. The notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days is in  is in no way equivalent to a visa extension 
2. If a foreigner stays in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set dropper, a fine of 2,000 Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 4,000 Baht.
3. If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.

Useful Links
ED​ visa, Thai visa, Retirement visa, Non Immigrant Visa, Marriage Visa
754/8 Rangsiya  Village soi Punnawithi 22,
Sukhumvit 101 Rd. Pharkanong Bkk 10260
Mobile No. 087-712-6189 ,098-329-3588
Tel : 02-108-7687  Fax : 02-011-9105
Facebook : arnaeucation and

Thai Goverment Link :
Career Jobs Link: